1. If you have two dogs, and two kids who often clog the toilet, you’re going to be dealing with a lot of poop.
2. I cried yesterday because a little boy was nice to my son. Never underestimate the power of teaching your child to be a good friend.
3. I like to wear my size 11, orange Crocs…mostly just to embarrass my daughter, who calls them my “clown shoes”.
4. Insomnia is slowly killing me.
5. The LOST season finale was Wednesday night and I am kind of freaking out about what I’m going to do when the series ends next year.
6. Freaking out about a TV show going off the air is pretty sad.
7. I am reading an advance copy of “Rage Against the Meshugenah”. A raw look at male depression by Danny Evans from Dad Gone Mad. A book which made me laugh AND cry in the prologue.
8. You should buy that book.
9. A puppy with a UTI is really hard to housetrain.
10. Dogs will take any pill as long as it’s wrapped in cheese.
11. I like beer.
12. My husband works really hard and very long hours.
13. I miss my husband.
14. I will be 38 in a couple of weeks and realized I have been telling people that I’m 38 for the last year.
15. I love my little blog.