1. If your son decides to eat some fruit, make sure he doesn’t leave 1/4 of a watermelon sitting out where your puppy can eat it…rind and all.
2. When you are driving a car to Chicago that is on loan from a very nice company (Hi Chevy!) you may want to make sure you know where the windshield wipers are before you go driving in the rain.
3. And, when removing a very heavy, rear seat from said car, make sure you don’t let it swing down and hit you in the ovary.
4. The summer breeze through the screen door isn’t quite as bug-free if your five month old, 50 pound puppy goes right through it to get to the mailman.
5. Ironing on a humid day is not fun.
6. No matter how prepared you are for a trip out of town to meet a thousand people, you will never be prepared for the zit you’ll get. In your eyebrow.
7. If you think the Vietnamese people at the nail salon are talking about you, that’s because they are.
8. No matter how crazy your kids make you and no matter how much they fight, when they are not home the silence will be deafening and you’ll miss them a lot.
9. When you are on a sugar-free diet and there is homemade wine in your refrigerator, it’s pretty much torture.
10. No really. Ironing totally stinks.