1. If you work in a school kitchen and introduce your seven year old son to some of the delivery people, you may find him telling the milkman all about his lactose intolerance.
2. When your husband quits his job and the next day he tears his calf muscle and needs an MRI and a walking boot and physical therapy, then two weeks later your son gets an ear infection, and a few days after that you get a sinus infection that requires five antibiotic pills that cost $178.00, you may find out that your husband’s former employer didn’t give him any grace period and instead canceled his health insurance the DAY HE LEFT.
3. And you may find yourself wanting to tell everyone you know what a horrible, greedy, downright nasty company for which your husband used to work.
4. Then you may consider using your blog for evil purposes.
5. Twitter and Facebook too.
6. If you spend months considering whether or not to have your hair shortened, and you finally muster the guts to have five inches cut off, it’s possible no one will notice.
7. Except for your husband.
8. And he knew you were going to get your hair cut.
9. If your family gets Super Mario Bros. for the Wii, you may find it brings about some extra-special, family bonding time.
10. Or, maybe everyone will just yell at each other a lot.
11. The DVR is the best invention ever, especially when you’re using it to fast forward through American Idol.
12. But, then you might get spoiled and think you can fast forward through your laundry.
13. And then you will be sorely disappointed.