1. The end of May brings about the perfect storm: cookouts, graduation parties and scurrying around at the last minute trying to put some teachers’ gifts together.
2. Throw in a kid with a sinus infection and a mom who has had two migraines in the last four days and it’s the storm of the century.
3. And, you’ll have the longest break in blogging since the swine flu/pneumonia diagnosis/pulmonary embolism scare of 2009.
4. The shot of Toradol your doctor gives you may not help your pain and the Treximet he wants you to try might make you feel like your skin is wiggling off of your body and cause you to throw up your beef Quesadilla.
5. But, he could prescribe you some Ambien.
6. Which makes everything much better.
7. Though, if you get another migraine, you might want to stab yourself in the temple.
8. Which would make a good blog post, but it could totally ruin your carpet.