1. When it’s almost 100 degrees and your son wants to walk around wearing nothing but underwear all day, you might just let him.
2. And, you might join him.
3. Which can be awkward when the Fed Ex guy rings your doorbell.
4. The row of zits across your hairline caused by perpetual sweat beads will try hard to outdo the mosquito bite on your forehead.
5. Then you may find yourself wishing you still had bangs.
6. Two panting dogs can make a real mess.
7. It’s possible to drink 10 glasses of ice water in a day and still feel like there is sand in your mouth.
8. When it’s time to leave your son’s baseball game and you see everyone stand up and do a little shimmy, you may think they’re dancing.
9. But, they’re really just trying to dry out their crotches.