1. You know how they say that everything is bigger in Texas? They’re liars. This is but one, tiny section of the most massive hotel I have ever seen. Really. Ever.
2. Everyone from the south is just as sweet as pie.
3. Which is probably because of the weather.
4. Or, the whiskey.
5. When you put hundreds of women together in one space, there is bound to be some crying.
6. Add said whiskey, and there will be some massive meltdowns y’all.
7. Old friends become your enemies when they keep you out too late and make you have so much fun that the next morning (really, the same morning) it will feel like your brain is oozing out of your right ear.
8. And, there are razorblades under your eyelids.
9. But, vendors handing out ice cream in the exhibit hall make it all better.