1. Amazon is awesome because they will have all of the last minute gifts you need and ship them to you for free!
2. Very sneaky, Amazon (said in the voice of the boy in the Connect Four commercial from 1981). Because a lot of your free-shipping items have bumped-up base prices.
3. Bath and Body Works scents are lovely on their own.
4. Bath and Body Works stores are instant headache-givers because they cause nostril overload.
5. The line at Dick’s Sporting Goods on a Monday afternoon, one week before Christmas, will rival any Black Friday line you’ve ever seen.
6. Dick’s Sporting Goods will be the only place that has the item you need. *shakes fist at major sportswear company*
7. Target, you’re a jerk.
8. Okay, not really. We love you. (But, just once, I would like to get away from your check-out counters without having spent $75 when all I really wanted was a roll of paper towels. Your nail polish is very strategically placed. I’m on to you.)
9. Whole Foods is a very dangerous place to walk into with a credit card.
10. It’s never too early in the day for rum and egg nog. And you should go ahead and give your husband a double before you tell him you went to Whole Foods.